Content

I've now been using Blogger for just over a year, with a grand total of 36 posts (counting this one). An average of 3 posts per month isn't exactly prolific, and while I wish I could post more, I don't have the time. I spend way more time thinking about my posts than is necessary, because generally the first draft reads terribly.

One good way out of this rut, I've found, is to let someone else do the thinking for me. While I don't write a ton of original content, I read quite a bit through Reader, and republish a lot of good content through the sharing functionality. So, for those of you that are seeking more than I can provide, I've got some options for you.

I've decided to start sharing all of my own posts on Reader, such that with one simple feed you can get both my content and the articles I find worthy of inclusion. If you are one of the two people (Annakie, Smurf) that are already 'friends' with my Reader account, you will automatically have everything. Otherwise, you can subscribe to Don Juan's Romantic Shared Items through your RSS feeder of choice.

If you want to simply read this blog and none of my shared items, you can still subscribe to the RSS feed for Don Juan's Romantic Mexican Food. Most of my shared items fall under the mandate of this blog (gaming, poker, sports, random humor, etc), so if you will find those things boring then just stick to this one.

Finally, if you're one of those people that actually visit the blog directly, my shared items appear in the sidebar to the left, somewhere above the Adsense box, in case you were looking.

I also still publish to Twitter occasionally, but I'm not going to share that feed since I figure it will just result in people being annoyed by the redundancy. You can subscribe to my twitter feed or just 'follow' me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aww. I didn't get a mention as one of the people that is "friends" with your reader account. I'm hurt.

I get the spam, not sure if I accidentally added you to my friend's list or if it did so automatically. I'm thinking automatically since it is showing me as having 5 sharing friends and 5 friends who don't share.